Job opening: physical acoustics

Our business unit has a job opening in physical acoustics and finite
element modeling and simulation. The position requires significant
simulation software expertise in addition to the math and physics. This
position is in acoustics and not in signal processing. A few mechanical
engineering Ph.D.s have been interviewed but could not a get a visa.  The
candidate must be willing and able to reside in the Seattle metropolitan
area.  This is a permanent full time position in a product-oriented
business unit. Candidates completing a graduate degree or a post-doc this
spring are welcome as well as experienced engineers.  Kindly write to me
for further information.

Linda Seltzer
Consultant, Microsoft