Pro job advertisements

Dear all,

I also think that it's a good thing to have the job advertisements on the list. In fact, even though I am not looking for a job, I often read the job advertisements as they actually contain information about what people are going to work on in the next years, so I think the job advertisements might be useful even for non-job seekers. Moreover, I believe the auditory list is the single most targeted forum for bringing together job seekers and job advertisers in the field. If this were to be replaced by a different list, it would take years to get that coverage again. Finally, compared to general and specific spam (companies and dubious conferences), the job advertisements on the auditory list are so few that they don't really make any mailbox flow over.

Best wishes,

Roland