Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

I suggest not fixing what isn't broken. Out of 2580 subscribers, only 1
person has knowingly left in recent times due to job advertisements, but
many more have said they like the job adverts.

I'm one of those fortunate people who got my first job in hearing research
because Walt kindly posted a job listing here (for a job I never saw
advertised elsewhere). I have subsequently used the list to offer jobs too,
and have passed along adverts to colleagues who are job hunting. I also find
it interesting to see which institutions are hiring, and the topics they're
studying.

My $0.02

Judi