From: John Snel
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: *****SPAM***** Listening tests on emotional speech

Hi all,

I am writing to you all in the hope you can help our team to obtain ratings on emotional speech. Ideally, we are looking for 20-30 ratings, but feel free to stop or do more at any stage. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Instructions and ratings are presented at: dmcx.dit.ie/emovere.

Thank you very much for your time, and let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Kind regards,
EmoVerE team