music listening survey

Hi,

We are researchers at the School of Computing Science at Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Canada, and Department of Informatics at Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (LMU) in Germany.

We are conducting a study on improving personalized music listening tools and we would really appreciate if you can help us with this survey on music listening habits. The survey consists of questions on listening hours, preferred devices, use of playlists, active or passive listening, and so on. Our ultimate goal is to create a new tool to make music listening more fun, simple, and intuitive. If you have filled this survey before, please ignore this email.

To take the survey, or to find out more about it, click on the following link (or copy it into your browser's address bar):
http://at.sfu.ca/yUgIlF

We assure you that we wonât keep any record of your name, email address, IP address, or anything else that can identify you from your answers.

Thank you
Mohsen Kamalzadeh, Dominikus Baur, Torsten MÃller
Computing Science
Simon Fraser University, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich