Re: Inquiry

Dear Al and list,

you are right, http://scholarlyoa.com doesn't list criteria. They are mentioned in this post on the parent blog from which scholarlyoa.com originated: http://metadata.posterous.com/83235355

Concerning the amount of evidence for predatory status, it is interesting to me that some of the "open access" advertising that I personally received and classified as spam actually came from publishers that appear on Beall's list of predatory publishers. Beall's blog might actually be a useful service.......

Kind regards,