Re: Inquiry

In addition to the link Bruno sent, Beall has a number of publications which explain, to some degree, his methodology. His publications can be found on his website http://carbon.ucdenver.edu/~jbeall/research.htm and Google scholar http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=EtHsEcMAAAAJ.

From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Al Bregman
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:04 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] Inquiry

Dear Daniel and List,

I've looked at Beall's website, and can't find any place where he lists the criteria for what he calls a "predatory journal" nor any evidence supporting the assignment of this label to a journal.

Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Doctor Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:  Phone: (514) three-nine-eight-6103,
            Fax: (514) three-nine-eight-4896
http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/Group2/abregm1/web/