Recommendations for a spectrum analyser sought ...

Our lab has had a long and happy use of Ono Sokki spectrum analysers for routine instrumentation tasks like measuring frequency responses, calibrating headphones and checking stimulus properties in experiments. Our latest device, a CF-350Z, is on its last legs, and we wondered if people have recommendations for similar instrumentation.

One of the things we really like about this instrument (and ones of its type) is that it is very quick to use (essentially turn on and go), with little fiddling about to ensure absolute levels can be accurately measured. And buttons to press rather than typing commands!

Yours - Stuart

--

Stuart Rosen, PhD
Professor of Speech and Hearing Science

Telephone numbers:
  • Office: (+ 44 [0]20) 7679 4077
  • Admin: (+ 44 [0]20) 7679 4050
  • Internal: ext 24077
  • Fax: (+ 44 [0]20) 7679 4238
Email: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home page: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/home/stuart

Request an inspection copy of Signals and Systems for Speech and Hearing, 2nd edition by Stuart Rosen & Peter Howell
http://info.emeraldinsight.com/promo/signals.htm