Re: exploitation of "Auditory List" as a free "Article Request" list

Having recently posted the on the list requesting an article (a golden oldie from more than half a century ago, that no library in my vicinity could produce) one can't help but feel vilified by Brian's mail.  I'm sure that wasn't his intention, and us article-hustlers should take it in the reasonable house-keeping spirit with which it was probably intended.

On the other hand, seven member of the list subsequently wrote to me off list and requested a copy.  Perhaps we should all adjust our mail filters to reflect our interests and avoid an exchange like the one we had over Positions Vacant postings - unproductive and unresolved.

David Morris