Re: Knowles miniature microphones and standard mic inputs

Thanks to everyone ho replied, on and off list. Especially to those who gave me specific circuits. I should have mentioned that I am more of aÂsoftware guy... Writing thousands lines of code: no problem. Soldering a simple circuit following a clearÂschematic: I can do it, andÂit even works more often than it does not. Understanding a circuit, however, is beyond me :-)
Thanks again,
Pawel