Position Opportunity

Dear Auditory List,

I would like to announce a position within Advanced Bionics Research and Technology department in Valencia, CA. The position would be most suitable for an audiologist with either research or clinical experience in the field of cochlear implants.

Our group is focused on improving outcomes of cochlear implant recipients through applications of advanced stimulation capabilities of our impant, and front-end processing technologies that have recently became available to us through partnership with Sonova Group. The environment at Advanced Bionics is collaborative and fast-paced; the people I work with are smart, passionate, and friendly.

The complete details of positions, as well as instructions as to how to apply are found by following the link below:

https://performancemanager5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=Sonova&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&site=ZHUvSjFOSG91aE09&career_job_req_id=7863&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=5gNmkUWh3RhhHU%2bi8zb7no9Feg0%3d

Sincerely,

Leo Litvak
Advanced Bionics Corporation