An influential role at the cutting edge of music as medicine research.
Pioneering startup merging music, healthcare and technology looking for an incisive Clinical Research Manager to help guide and implement research projects on singing.
Position may be full or part time depending on candidate.
Experience specifically in health or education based music research required. Advanced degree strongly preferred.
• Contribute medical/scientific input for and manage the development of user studies and clinical trials
• Work with internal players to establish research goals and ensure scientific quality of study design, execution, reporting and publication
• Forecast trial resource needs and develop clinical outsourcing specifications
• Establish, cultivate and project manage relationships with new and existing educational, nonprofit and commercial research partnership
• Assist in the translation of successful research protocols into real world applications via contributions to technology design and training products
• Help utilize data collected from study participants and users of our commercial app to refine music licensing strategies and tactics
• Specific educational or research experience at the intersection of health and music
• At least 4 years technical, operational and managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies in an educational setting or healthcare organization
• Candidates with advanced degrees or military experience will be considered with less operational experience and these qualifications are strongly preferred
• Proven excellence in the area of clinical trial design
• Experience with Good Clinical Practice, statistics, regulatory processes, and global clinical development process preferred • Hands-on experience in data cleaning and analysis
• Top notch writing skills
• Ability to stay steady yet flexible in a fast paced environment
Please send a resume and cover letter to jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with “Clinical Research Manager” in the subject line.--