Web Instrument Count Experiment (~10min)

Dear list,

our research group at the International Audio Laboratories Erlangen is working on topics in music perception. We ran several experiments to find out: What is the number of instruments in polyphonic music humans can estimate correctly?
To compare our internal results with a broader user base, we published a new web-based listening experiment at

http://www.audiolabs-erlangen.com/experiments/wice

We would be very thankful for your participation. The experiment takes ~10 minutes to finish. Feedback is very welcome and can be addressed to experiments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your time and interest,

Fabian and Michael

--
Michael Schoeffler, M.Sc.

International Audio Laboratories Erlangen (AudioLabs)
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg & Fraunhofer IIS, Audio & Multimedia
Am Wolfsmantel 33
91058 Erlangen
Germany

Tel.: +49 9131 85-20515