Internet-based musical engagement experiment participants needed.

Dear Auditory List,

I'm in search of participants for an Internet-based survey experiment I am running as part of my dissertation project, "Measuring Musical Engagement". Should you choose to participate in this experiment, you will watch 28 short motion capture animations and then answer a couple multiple-choice questions about each.

You can learn more about the survey (and participate) at the link below:

It takes around 20-25 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance!

Grace Leslie