Real-time spectrogram for Mac

Hi -

Background: I have been using the real-time waveform/spectrum (RTSpect) and spectrogram (RTGram) Windows apps from UCL (http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/resource/software.php) for several years for teaching and outreach/public engagement as very easy to use to achieve intended results.

Question: Is there anything similar out there for Mac/OSX?

I've had a bit of a search with no luck; needs to be real-time and similarly easy to use for a varied audience. I'm aware of iPad apps that do something similar but am looking for something for Macbook.

Many thanks in advance for any leads.

Cheers, Daniel