Re: Online talk available

Finally I took the time and watched Bob's recorded talk. His points are valid and his presentation is both interesting and (as always) entertaining. One comment though: Bob's illustrations of bad science consist exclusively of examples of ill-applied parametric statistics. I would have been even happier listening to him if he had suggested using nonparametric statistics — methods that would overcome most of the objectionable data analyses he showed.

Nevertheless, 100 points to Bob!

-Pierre