[AUDITORY] Software/code for insertion of a large number of triggers.

Dear All,

I have to insert triggers for an EEG experiment (almost 3000 triggers) into a wav file. Adobe audition or Goldwave can be used for this purpose. The process is very time consuming. Does anyone know of a more time-efficient way of doing this? Perhaps a MATLAB code?

I tried getting the sound presentation software to send cue events, but I was advised by presentation (neurobehavioral system) to have this trigger information within the sound file (so that timing information is precise).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pragati Rao,
PhD Candidate and Research Audiologist,