[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[AUDITORY] SoundSoftware.ac.uk Prizes for Reproducibility on Semantic Audio
Dear AUDITORY list members,
(Please apologise for any potential cross-posting. Hope this is of interest!)
If you're planning to submit a paper to the AES 53rd Conference on Semantic
Audio, please note that the SoundSoftware project will be sponsoring a Prize for
Reproducibility in the field of Semantic Audio for works published at this
** Categories **
* Category A - Fully reproducible work Awarded for a paper whose results can be
reproduced using the datasets, software and methodologies described in the
* Category B - Reproducibility-enabling work Awarded for a paper presenting
infrastructure, datasets, or standards intended to enable future reproducible work
from other authors.
** Prizes **
Prizes will consist of a travel bursary of up to 1000 GBP (inclusive of
conference registration costs) to present your work at this conference.
If you are a researcher from a UK institutions eligible for EPSRC support, in
addition to the travel bursary the prize will also cover the Article Open Access
Publication Fee - please see http://www.aes.org/openaccess/.
** Important Dates **
* Submissions will open on Thursday, September 12.
* The deadline for submission is September 30, 2013 (Please note that this is
later than the full paper submission deadline for the conference itself).
- For more information and other details please see the following page:
- AES 53rd Conference on Semantic Audio: