Re: ioLab Response Box

Hi,

However, in my case it required repeated e-mails over many weeks to get a response and - even after payment had been made - to actually get an iolab box.

In addition, the box was faulty, worked intermittently, and finally not at all, and more e-mails over the last year have not had any response.

Of course, other people's experiences may differ and the iolab box may in general work fine.

Regards

Mark