perceptual audio evaluation tests

Hello,

I'm looking for the list's opinions on perceptual audio evaluation listening tests for signals that have large impairments. In particular, I'm primarily interested in the evaluation of the output of source separation algorithms. What standardized tests do people recommend (e.g. ITU-R BS.1534-2 / MUSRHA,  ITU-T P.800, etc.) and what are their pros and cons? Also, are there other tests that are preferred over these but have not yet been standardized?

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark Cartwright <mcartwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>