Research Faculty Positions at Boys Town National Research Hospital

We have funds available for 4 new full-time research positions.  The advertisement below is running in several places online and will appear in print this month in both Science and Nature.  Please apply through the email address listed in the advertisement, but I will be happy to answer questions about the positions.  Please contact me directly rather than through the list.

Thanks,

Walt Jesteadt
Director of Research
Boys Town National Research Hospital
Omaha, NE  68131
walt.jesteadt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Research Faculty Positions
Boys Town National Research Hospital

Four full-time research faculty positions are currently available at the Boys Town National Research Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.  We seek two qualified independent investigators at any level (entry level preferred) to join our Center for Sensory Neuroscience, a multidisciplinary group of laboratories with a focus on molecular processes underlying hearing and vision.  We seek an additional two qualified independent investigators at any level to join our Center for Hearing Research, a multidisciplinary group of laboratories with a focus on perception and communication in children with hearing loss.  Applicants for all four positions should have a Ph.D. and at least 3 years post-doctoral experience, the talent and personal drive to establish a robust and collaborative independent research program and the ability to successfully compete for extramural support.  The Hospital will provide generous laboratory space and start-up packages along with a strong mentoring program for young investigators.  Salary support for these positions is provided from a mix of Hospital and state funds as well as NIH grants.
Interested parties should submit a current CV, including the names of 3-5 references, and a 2-page research statement to:
Jessica Diekmann
Boys Town Human Resources
jessica.diekmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx
402 498-1783
https://www.boystownhospital.org/
Boys Town National Research Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer.  Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.  Boys Town National Research Hospital is also an equal employment opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities.  Please contact us at 1-877-639-6003 if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.  Boys Town National Research Hospital is an affirmative action employer and participates in the E-Verify program.