Re: [AUDITORY] SDT with continuous ratings

Hi Samuel,

(quasi) continuous ratings are used a lot in radiology – you could use this paper as a starting point:

Wagner, R. F., Beiden, S. V., & Metz, C. E. (2001). Continuous versus categorical data for ROC analysis: Some quantitative considerations. Academic Radiology, 8(4), 328-334. doi: 10.1016/s1076-6332(03)80502-0

Best

Daniel

---------------------------------

Dr. Daniel Oberfeld-Twistel