[AUDITORY] Sound example for spectral smearing

Dear list!

Does anyone by chance have a sound example (processed/unprocessed) of a spectral smearing algorithm à la Baer & Moore (1993) "Effects of spectral smearing on the intelligibility of sentences in noise" (JASA)? Preferrably a simple signal with/without noise (tone, tone complex) and/or speech with/without noise?

We have it implemented and it looks reasonable, but I'd like to double check if possible.

And if anyone has experience with another algorithm, then I would appreciate any pointer!

Thanks a lot in advance to everyone and have a great and relaxing weekend (with some warm clothes in certain parts of Europe)

Greets from DK

Bastian

--
Bastian Epp