[AUDITORY] Sound card replacement for LynxTWO-B

Dear list,

For the past several years I have used LynxTWO-B sound cards to present stimuli for psychoacoustic experiments in humans. I am upgrading our computers and I have discovered that newer machines typically do not ship with the PCI slots needed to accommodate my LynxTWO cards. I am looking for a replacement card that will fit the PCIe slots typical of newer computers. Do you have recommendations on a high-quality sound card for psychoacoustics testing?

Thank you!

Skyler

--

Skyler G. Jennings, Ph.D., Au.D. CCC-A

Assistant Professor

Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders

College of Health University of Utah

390 South 1530 East

Suite 1201 BEHS

Salt Lake City, UT 84112