[AUDITORY] open position "speech audiometry, attention, aging"

Dear all,

I have an open position at my lab at the University of Cologne (Germany) as part of the project „Sprachaudiometrie, Aufmerksamkeit und Alter“ (speech audiometry, attention, and aging), funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Further information can be found here: https://www.uhrmacherinstitut.de/fileadmin/user_upload/JUI_Stellenausschreibung_052018.pdf

Since the project includes testing in humans, sufficient German language skills are mandatory. Applications are requested no later than June 22nd.

Many thanks,

Hartmut

__________________________

Prof. Dr. Hartmut Meister