[AUDITORY] In-the-Ear Dosimeter

Dear Auditory Researchers and Colleagues,

I’m reviving an old project that I haven’t touched since 2015 and I’m brushing up on in-the-ear dosimeters. Are there any in-the-ear dosimeters currently available on the market that I could buy/demo in the next couple of weeks? I checked in with one manufacturer and they no longer carry the make/model I used in 2010. I have also asked colleagues/friends and performed a google search, coming up dry, so I’m led to believe there might not be any in-the-ear dosimeters immediately available.

Thanks in advance!