[AUDITORY] Ambisonic Room Impulse Responses

Dear list,

I am currently working on an experiment that will take place in a virtual environment. In order to simulate a loudspeaker that renders sounds within a given distance range (from 1 to about 20 m) from the subject in a reverberant environment, I am looking for Ambisonic RIRs recorded at several distances from a sound source in a same environment.

I already found datasets on isophonics that almost match what I am looking for, but the closest RIRs are measured at a distance of 2 m, and I would need them to start at 1 m.

Does someone know where such a dataset would be available?

Thank you in advance,
Gauthier

--
UBO