Re: [AUDITORY] Ambisonic Room Impulse Responses

Dear Gauthier,

regarding recorded Ambisonics RIRs, there are several resources publicly available.
Probably you can find one that fits your necessities.

-P. Coleman and colleagues from Surrey University have been working on the field for a while.
Within their S3A project, they gathered ambisonics RIRs from 5 different enclosures.
You can download the data from here (upon registration).

-The Center for Digital Music at QMUL provides ambisonic IR recordings from 4 different rooms. (These are the datastes from isophonics that you comment).

-The Open Acoustic Impulse Response Library (OpenAIR) from York University features ambisonics IR recordings from around 15 different rooms.

-Adavanne and colleagues from Tampere University have recently released a dataset of reverberant ambisonics recordings (along with the synthetic IR version) for SED.
While the actual IRs are currently not available, I would say it is possible to contact the authors for that issue.

- My colleague J. de Muynke has just released a collection of ambisonic IRs gathered within the BINCI project.
It consists of 23 sets of recordings at three different european touristic sites, using three different microphones (including an Eigenmike).
The files are stored in the recently proposed AmbisonicsDRIR SOFA convention, and can be used with the Matlab, C++ and Python APIs.

Given the growing interest on these kind of datasets, I hope that we can centralise the information in the next future.
Personally, I would bet for the OpenAIR lib...

Best,

Andres