Re: [AUDITORY] Moving the AUDITORY list?

Echoing many thanks for DAn for doing the valuable administration work and keeping the list alive.

The Julia community uses Discourse and it is quite nice. They have a hosted option and also it's open-source and can be self-hosted. It has a web-based forum interface that many folks like, but also functions as a plain mailing list for folks who prefer that mode.

That said, as one of the many people not doing the work, it's hard to advocate for something that needs to be hosted and maintained. If you want to move things to Google groups that works for me.

-s