[AUDITORY] PhD Program in Cognitive Science in ENS, Paris, France

Dear all,

The Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) at École Normale Supérieure, Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL) is pleased to announce a new PhD program in Cognitive Science. We offer fully funded 5-year scholarships starting in the Fall of 2019.

Unlike most PhD programs in Europe, and at the image of PhD programs in North-America, admission in this program does not require an MA-level degree. The PhD program combines a taught component drawing mainly from our MA program in Cognitive Science with multiple lab rotations.

Applications are now open: https://graduateschool.dec.ens.fr
Deadline for applications: January 31st, 2019 23:59 (Central European Time)

More information on the website: https://graduateschool.dec.ens.fr/

The PhD program is funded by French government grant Frontiers in Cognition.

Bests, Yves.

--

Yves Boubenec, Ph.D.
Associate Professor / Maitre de conférences