[AUDITORY] Postdoc and PhD openings at Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab at EPFL

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to five research openings at the Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab at EPFL in Lausanne. Our lab is devoted to exploring music from cognitive, computational, and musicological/music-theoretical perspectives. The job announcements of three postdoc and two PhD positions in the fields of computational musicology and music cognition can be found on our website:

https://dcml.epfl.ch/open-positions/

The application deadline is January 15.

Please feel free to forward this announcement to colleagues. Do not hesitate to contact us in case there are any questions.

Kind regards,

Martin Rohrmeier

Prof. Dr. Martin Rohrmeier

Digital and Cognitive Musicology Lab
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)

INN 115 (Bâtiment INN)
Station 14
CH - 1015 Lausanne

Phone. +41 21 69 32318