[AUDITORY] software engineer in audiology

Hi list,

we are hiring a software engineer to work on improved hearing aid fitting. The goal of this project is to bring our diagnostic & fitting approach "trueLOUDNESS" into marketable products. Details can be found here: https://www.hoertech.de/en/h%C3%B6rtech/career.html

Your main responsibility is software development, although a background in audiology can be very useful. Major experience should include as much as possible out of C/C++, MATLAB, at least one cross-platform framework, and experience with modern software engineering. Ideally, you have experience with class IIa medical product software development under MDD/MDR.

If you have a background in audiology and/or software engineering and are curious about how we can help people with hearing aids together, don't hesitate to apply at karriere@xxxxxxxxxxx or contact me directly.

cheers,

Jörg-Hendrik

--
Dr. Jörg-Hendrik Bach
Head of R&D

Phone: +49 441 2172-205
Email:j.bach@xxxxxxxxxxx

HRB 5035, AG Oldenburg, Geschäftsführer: Sebastian Quirandt