Re: [AUDITORY] apps for web-based listening tests

Hi Jan -

A recently graduated masters student put together a presentation with an overview of a few different options, which work 'out of the box'. I've included a link to the presentation on Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYhicWo8T4RfH5CLQ6vEEyUNQ8ZUUMb-/view
(please thank Vasco Ferreira for this! p.s I think he's looking for PhD positions related to EEG if anyone has some openings ;))

Additionally I had come across these options which might need more setup on your end, but with that comes greater flexibility.

https://www.jspsych.org/

https://www.psychopy.org/

Best regards,

Tom Barker