Re: [AUDITORY] apps for web-based listening tests

I recommend checking out the large number of platforms and options characterized on
https://spatialhearing.org/remotetesting/

Erick

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:25 PM Jan Felcyn <janaku@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear List!

I am looking for some web-based apps which allow to create listening tests. By creating listening tests I mean rather simple approach – like e.g. tests from Music Lab. Just playin’ stereo audio files, gathering responses and aggregate them in one file. One important feature is that it should be possible to create psychoacoustic tests like pair comparisons, 2AFS and so on.

Do you know any web-based platform for such thing? I’ve heard about BRAMS but never used it. I know Python and I know that I can use Django, but maybe there is something already prepared for such tests?

Thanks in advance for all comments!

Regards

---
Jan Felcyn PhD
Chair of Acoustics,
Adam Mickiewicz University,
Poznań, Poland
Frederick (Erick) Gallun, PhD
Associate Professor, Oregon Hearing Research Center, Oregon Health & Science University
Chair, Mentoring Core, VA RR&D National Center for Rehabilitative Auditory Research