Re: [AUDITORY] Auditory Display/Exhibition software

Dear Brian,

you can have a look at our SafeAcoustics portal - http://acoustics.safeproject.net/.

If this is similar to what you had in mind, you can find implementation details here:

https://besjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/2041-210X.13438

Best
Lorenzo

--