[AUDITORY] Availability of Surplus TDT Equipment

Greetings, all-

Our laboratory has some Tucker-Davis Technologies (TDT) equipment (System 2 and System 3) that we no longer use. I believe there are some labs in the community that still utilize these systems and we would be very happy to share this equipment with you if you could put it to good use – we would provide it to you on a (very) long-term loan. The equipment has been stored in our building for several years. All units worked well when stored, and I assume all still function properly, but - full disclosure - we haven’t tested anything recently. All that would be required on your end is to arrange for shipping. A list of most of the equipment currently available is in the table below. In many cases, we have more than one unit per item.

Please contact me directly at one of the email addresses below if you are interested in any of these pieces and/or have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brian

Brian D. Simpson, Ph.D.

Air Force Research Laboratory