Re: [AUDITORY] Coordinate Response Measure (CRM) stimuli

The CRM is available as part of this GitHub repository.

https://github.com/gallunf/SR2/tree/master/Experiment/CRM_original

Erick

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 9:18 PM Joselyn Ho <joselyh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has the Coordinate Response Measure (CRM) stimuli available for free download. I found some links in the archives but they no longer work. Thank you for any info!
Sincerely,
Joselyn Ho

--
Joselyn Ho