Re: [AUDITORY] Sensitivity to ITDs with mismatched frequencies in each ear?

I suggest these as well:

Neutzel JM, Hafter ER. Lateralization of complex waveforms: Spectral effects. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 1981;69:1112?1118. []

Binaural beats at high frequencies: Listeners’ use of envelope?based interaural temporal and intensitive disparities
Leslie R. Bernstein and Constantine Trahiotis The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 99, 1670 (1996); https://doi.org/10.1121/1.414689

Detectability of interaural delay in high?frequency complex waveforms
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 55, 84 (1974); https://doi.org/10.1121/1.1928135
G. Bruce Henning  (SEE FIGURE 10)

Les