[AUDITORY] 2-Day Virtual Conference: Future Directions of Music Cognition

Dear all,

The conference portion of Future Directions of Music Cognition is coming up! On Saturday & Sunday, March 6-7, we will have 16 presentation sessions and 2 poster sessions. In addition, we will have 3 meet and greet/networking events at various times to accommodate different time zones.

Registration is free for everyone!
If you have registered for the speaker series, that registration will also serve as registration for the conference. New registrations for the conference and/or speaker series can be completed at the link below.

Student Award Information: http://org.osu.edu/mascats/student-awards/
Proceedings articles will be released on March 6 at this linkhttp://org.osu.edu/mascats/proceedings/

All the best,
Lindsay Warrenburg