Re: [AUDITORY] Cut silence in beginning and end of speech recordings automatically?

Hi Tamer,

I have done something similar using VAD (voiceActivityDetector) in Matlab. I tried to figure out the beginning of the recording. I ended up using Python later instead with webrtcvad (https://github.com/wiseman/py-webrtcvad), as the library in Python is free.

Best,
Boyang