[AUDITORY] Research position at ORCA Europe, WS Audiology

Dear colleagues,

WS Audiology is looking for a colleague to one of our external audiological research labs, ORCA Europe, located in Stockholm, Sweden. ORCA Europe is an interdisciplinary team that currently focuses on questions like: How can hearing-aid success be quantified? How can we measure hearing-aid benefit in real life? What role could empowerment play in hearing health care? Which tangible insights can be gained from hearing-aid collected (big) data? Further, the team is interested in understanding the auditory reality of people with hearing loss, the physiological deficits leading to functional hearing loss, as well as the comorbidities often associated with hearing loss. Examples of recent research can be found on www.orca-eu.info

Research is carried out at the premises in Stockholm, where our modern research laboratory is located, as well as in collaboration with hearing clinics and research groups in the international audiological community. We are now seeking a highly motivated and talented researcher to aid our vision of creating audiological insights and knowledge, that leads to innovations across WS Audiology and a clear and recognized position in the scientific audiological community.

Read more about the position by following one of these links:

https://careersemealaca.wsa.com/jobs/1091697-audiological-researcher

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2446588890

All the best,

Karolina Smeds, Senior Researcher PhD