[AUDITORY] Old book chapters by Rasmussen

   Dear friends and colleagues:

   I am having a hard time finding these two old book chapters published by Grant Rasmussen:

Rasmussen, G. L. (1960) Efferent fibers of the cochlear nerve and cochlear nucleus. In: “Neural Mechanisms of the Auditory and Vestibular Systems”, by G. L. Rasmussen and W. F. Windle (eds.). C. C Thomas, Springfield, Illinois, pp. 105-115.

Rasmussen, G. L. (1964) Anatomic relationships of the ascending and descending auditory systems. In: “Neurological Aspects of Auditory and Vestibular Disorders”, by W. S. Fields and B. R. Alford (eds.). C. C Thomas, Springfield, Illinois. pp. 5-23.

   I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could provide me with a pdf or xerox-copy.

   Enrique Saldaña

   Enrique Saldana, MD, PhD
   Professor
   Instituto de
Neurociencias de Castilla y León (INCyL)
   Laboratory 6

 C/ Pintor Fernando Gallego, 1
   University of Salamanca
   37007 Salamanca