[AUDITORY] Informal Headphone Listen Experiment

hello,
if you have a bit of time i would appreciate it if you would please take part in an informal headphone listening test for my MSc Project at University of Derby, UK.
it may be best on a laptop or desktop computer.
(iphone definitely doesn’t display correctly, not sure about other mobile devices…)
please click the link below to participate:
http://digbyphonic.com/webMUSHRA/?config=UoDlisten_20210413.yaml
it may be an interesting distraction for 20-30 minutes, and would be much appreciated.
all results are confidential.
data analysis is anonymous and strictly for personal research purposes only.
happy to share findings and conclusions once it’s completed.
if you decide to withdraw your results after completing the test email me on, or before, APRIL 21st 2021.
there are no wrong answers, no trickery involved.
thank you kindly, in advance
best wishes

jonathan digby|digbyphonic ltd
+447833151181 | AUDIO