[AUDITORY] Opening for an Audio & Acoustic Research Scientist position with GN Hearing

Dear List,

There is an excellent opportunity for a position within the Glenview, IL team. Details are below. To apply, follow this link: https://gn.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/GN-Careers/job/IL-Glenview/Research-Scientist_R6966-1

Best,
Vidya

----

We Inspire Innovation at GN Hearing Care Corp.

GN Hearing Care Corp. is a global, data-driven organization and more than 8% of our revenue goes into research and development as our aim is to ultimately enable our end-users to hear more, do more and be more than they ever thought possible. Join GN as an Audio & Acoustic Research Scientist.

Position Summary
The Audio & Acoustic Research Scientist will be part of a global and multi-disciplinary team of 30+ researchers, scientists and engineers based in four locations: Copenhagen (DK), Eindhoven (NL), Minneapolis (US), and Chicago (US).

This position is currently remote due to COVID but will be in the office in the future (flexible/hybrid schedule available) located Glenview, IL as part of the BioAcoustic and Ambient Intelligence Research Labs.

About GN’s Global Research Team

Currently, GN’s scientists meet virtually and thoroughly enjoy autonomy, accountability, and openness among the team. Our Research Scientists challenge each other to accelerate performance and inspire innovation, we believe our research will help transform our industry. A key criterion to be successful in this role is to have the ability to work successfully with colleagues that have different skills. This allows GN to develop a wide knowledge base of the hearing device and piece it all together.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to

Required Education & Qualifications

GN Hearing Care Corp. offers a competitive compensation package.