[AUDITORY] Post-doc position at the Cambridge Hearing Group

Dear all,

I am excited to announce a postdoctoral Research Associate position at the MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, University of Cambridge, UK. The main focus will be on developing objective measures for speech perception with hearing devices. We are looking for someone with experience in electrophysiological experiments and computational approaches:

https://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/29755/  (Closing date is 1 June 2021)

The post-holder will be part of my new lab and we will be collaborating with leading scientists at the MRC CBU (Matt Davis and Bob Carlyon) and at Clinical Neurosciences (Manohar Bance and Debi Vickers) in Cambridge.

Please get in touch for informal discussion and more information.

Best wishes,

Tobias

Dr Tobias Goehring
MRC Fellow