[AUDITORY] Online study for 3- to 6-year-old children with Cochlear Implants

Hi everyone!

I'm a postdoctoral researcher with the Infant Studies Centre at the University of British Columbia. Our team is currently conducting an online study about how children with cochlear implants recognize sounds and learn voices.

I'm writing today to ask if you would be willing to help us pass along information about our online study to potentially eligible families. We're currently recruiting 3- to 6-year-old children with cochlear implants. Participation would involve a one-time, 1-hour Zoom session, and families will receive a $10 Amazon gift card as a thank you! Families can sign up in this link, which also contains more information about the study: https://infantstudies.psych.ubc.ca/cochlear-implant/

If you have any questions or would like further information about the study, you can contact me at aorena@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you in advance for your support!
AJ

--
AJ Orena, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher, Infant Studies Centre