[AUDITORY] loudspeakers for localization experiment

Dear list,

I’m looking for some advice. I’m searching for a loudspeaker specification for a free-field localization experiment.

I need single drive full range loudspeakers which will be placed in a circular pattern around the participant at 2 meters distance from the participant in the 15 x 15 feet experimental lab. The loudspeakers have flat frequency response and power consumption around 100 W or higher.

Any recommendations from members of the list will be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Sathish Kumar.

Email: sathish.sreeni58@xxxxxxxxx