Re: [AUDITORY] Listening to your tinnitus?

Hi Brian,

I think this is part of the stepped care (or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Tinnitus) methodology developed by Rilana Cima of Maastricht University. She refers to it as 'exposure techniques'. I have attached her 2012 paper.

Kind greetings,
Peter van Hengel