[AUDITORY] Research Scientist -- Computational Audiology at Advanced Bionics

Dear AUDITORY colleagues,

In the Research and Technology group of Advanced Bionics (part of Sonova), we are recruiting for an exciting position entitled "Research Scientist, Computational Audiology" in the Valencia, CA campus. We are looking for a person with expertise in data science and audiology or hearing science to help us merge cochlear prosthetic devices with the connected world of today. This is a great opportunity for applying your research abilities and your computational and analytical skills toward making a tangible difference for people relying on hearing assistance.

Full description of the position as well as access to our online application system are at the following link:

https://jobs.sonova.com/job/Valencia-%28CA%29-Research-Scientist-Computational-Audiology/696939101/?locale=en_US

You can reach out to me if you wish to discuss the position further.

Thanks,

Sridhar