Hard Facts:
Date: 3rd of September 2021
Time: 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm CEST(Vienna) (8:30 am - 11:30 am EDT (NYC))
YouTube Access Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp8hfYyfdnWqOd7p6ccw-g (choose Day3, we will share a private Zoom link on YouTube with you)

Please feel free to contact me in case you have any questions: kajetan.enge@xxxxxxxxxxx

All the best,
Kajetan Enge